We understand that you desire to connect to the world – be it discovering new places and destinations, reuniting with your family, pursuing an overseas business opportunity or immersing yourself in a different culture – and your condition should not stop you from doing so.
As the world’s largest dialysis network, we are here to support you in fulfilling your travel goal. With the support of over 4,000 dialysis centers around the world in our network, you are able to travel to a range of destinations, even across different continents, while enjoying high-quality, reliable dialysis care from our professional clinical teams.
1. Plan in advanceSpeak to your healthcare team to make sure you are fit to travel. Once you have your doctor's consent, inform the holiday dialysis coordinator in your home country, ideally at least 6 weeks in advance of your trip.
2. Confirm dialysis center’s availability and documentationWe will check the availability of our dialysis service at your holiday destination. Once you submit the required documents and sign off on the holiday dialysis service that we have proposed, the arrangement will be confirmed.
3. Confirm flights & accommodationOnly once your holiday dialysis treatments are confirmed should you confirm your flights, accommodation and other travel details.
4. Have a backup planConsult with your healthcare team on what to do in case of unexpected situations while you are away from home. Let your travel companion know how to help.
5. Bring your medication alongBring along your medication (which should be enough to last through your trip plus a few extra days’ worth in case of an unexpected delay) and the medical information to enable an optimal treatment during your holiday.
FAQs – Planning
FAQs – Booking
FAQs – Arrival